Software Bisque

Take a virtual tour of the Software Bisque campus Watch Steve Bisque discuss the Paramount mount with S&T's Dennis Di Cicco Read the Paramount MYT Review Read about the Paramount Software Suite

TSX - Multiple OS licence

rated by 0 users
This post has 2 Replies | 2 Followers

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 84
pvelez Posted: 04-30-2019 4:14 PM

Hello

I posted the following on the technical support forum but have not received a response. I thought it prudent to try again on this forum.

BTW I also sent an email seeking to update my email address - the new address is p****@o****.net.au. I haven't received a response to that email either - though it may have been misdirected

My query is as follows:

I purchased a PMX some years ago and was using TSX to operate the mount. I haven't used TSX to control my mount for some time and so my subscription has lapsed. I'd like to renew my subscription so I can download updates to the latest version. However, looking at my subscriptions page, I only have the option to renew TSX for Windows. I want to also download TSX Professional for Mac as I plan all my imaging from my home computer. I have the multiple OS licence for up to 6 machines - it came with my PMX. If I renew my subscription for the Windows version, will I also have access to updates to the Mac version?

I look forward to hearing from you

Peter

ADMIN NOTE: Masked email address.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 27,539
Software Bisque Employee

Please see my response to your original  post.  Thank you.

Daniel R. Bisque

Software Bisque, Inc.

862 Brickyard Circle

Golden, Colorado 80403-8058

Office Hours: 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday GMT-7:00

Posting Etiquette

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,827
Software Bisque Employee

pvelez:
BTW I also sent an email seeking to update my email address - the new address is p****@o****.net.au. I haven't received a response to that email either - though it may have been misdirected

On April 28, we received an automated reply from a different email address (pv*****@w****.com.au) that was associated with your name. Since the private email address currently associated with your pvelez member account matches the one you gave above (before I masked it), I believe the email address has been updated.

Brian S. Rickard
Software Bisque, Inc.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS

© 2019 Software Bisque, Inc. 862 Brickyard Circle, Golden, CO 80403-8058 USA - phone: +1 303 278 4478 fax: +1 303 278 0045
Google+