Software Bisque

Take a virtual tour of the Software Bisque campus Watch Steve Bisque discuss the Paramount mount with S&T's Dennis Di Cicco Read the Paramount MYT Review Read about the Paramount Software Suite

replacement for Orchestrate

rated by 0 users
This post has 1 Reply | 2 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 1
wetterercj Posted: 05-03-2019 9:32 AM

Years ago I was teaching at the US Air Force Academy and we used Orchestrate in conjunction with a CCD controller software (perhaps CCDSoft) with great success.  Currently I teach an adjunct course at Colorado College where we used CCDSoft Lite on a Mac and I would like to use something similar to Orchestrate to automatically take and dark subtract and save a string of images.  Any suggestions?

Thank you,

Jack Wetterer

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 27,539
Software Bisque Employee

Thanks for you interest in TheSkyX!

wetterercj:
and we used Orchestrate in conjunction with a CCD controller software (perhaps CCDSoft) with great success.
The equivalent software to accomplish this same task would be TheSkyX Pro with the optional Camera Add On (runs on macOS and Windows, but is sold separately).

• Using TheSkyX for macOS, the Take Series feature can acquire series of photos.
  • On Windows, use either Take Series, or Orchestrate for Windows is still an option for acquiring series of photos.

Please let us know if you have additional questions.

Daniel R. Bisque

Software Bisque, Inc.

862 Brickyard Circle

Golden, Colorado 80403-8058

Office Hours: 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday GMT-7:00

Posting Etiquette

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS

© 2019 Software Bisque, Inc. 862 Brickyard Circle, Golden, CO 80403-8058 USA - phone: +1 303 278 4478 fax: +1 303 278 0045
Google+