Software Bisque

Take a virtual tour of the Software Bisque campus Watch Steve Bisque discuss the Paramount mount with S&T's Dennis Di Cicco Read the Paramount MYT Review Read about the Paramount Software Suite

Renew subscription...see double payments due

rated by 0 users
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 78
Rmoore7167 Posted: 05-07-2019 8:46 PM

hi. I was just going to renew my subscription and noticed it wants me to pay for 2. Im not sure what is going on. see below

Paramount MYT Software Suite 
$100.00 each following 12 months
505A-xxxxxx
Active 10-13-2016 10-13-2018 0      RenewCancel

TheSkyX Professional Edition for Windows (Box+Download) 
$100.00 each following 1 year

When I open SkyX and look under "about" the one that starts in 505A shows up . I assume thats one I pay?

D131-xxxx
Active 04-21-2016 04-21-2019 0 RenewCancel
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,827
Software Bisque Employee

Thank you for masking your serial numbers from your post.

Rmoore7167:
I was just going to renew my subscription and noticed it wants me to pay for 2.

The Subscriptions page is merely showing that you have two subscriptions that can currently be renewed. In your case, I would recommend that you renew the Paramount MYT Software Suite, which will provide you with another year's access to the latest installers for TheSkyX Professional Edition for all supported OSes, as well as extend your Multi-OS and Six-License Add On for another year. If you instead renewed your TheSkyX Professional Edition for Windows subscription, you'd not have access to the installers for non-Windows OSes, nor would you be licensed to use TheSkyX on more than two (Windows only) computers. Renewing both subscriptions would be pointless, unless you have a separate licensing need, which would be unusual, especially for an individual.

Even if you only use no more than two computers and Windows only, I'd still recommend renewing the suite subscription, instead of the single-OS subscription.

Brian S. Rickard
Software Bisque, Inc.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 78

Thanks. but still a bit confused.  Right now (and always have) run a Windows system.  The software on my computer says Im running off of serial number beginning with 505A.  but looking at the description for renewal it looks like 505a is for ??? and the D131 is for windows.  I hope that's clear..if 505a is for OS and Im running a windows why would it be working? BTW I have the camera add on and the Point as well..not that it matters

Thanks for your patience and any clarification....I will renew once cleared up

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,827
Software Bisque Employee

Rmoore7167:
…but looking at the description for renewal it looks like 505a is for ???

The 505A serial number is for the Paramount MYT Software Suite. To reiterate:

Brian Rickard:
I would recommend that you renew the Paramount MYT Software Suite, which will provide you with another year's access to the latest installers for TheSkyX Professional Edition for all supported OSes, as well as extend your Multi-OS and Six-License Add On for another year.

Rmoore7167:
if 505a is for OS and Im running a windows why would it be working?

It's not "for OS", though, as I said, this includes TheSkyX Professional Edition for all supported OSes (Windows, macOS, Linux and Raspbian).

Rmoore7167:
BTW I have the camera add on and the Point as well…

These are included in the Paramount MYT Software Suite, yes. Whenever you update your installation of TheSkyX, any activated software add-ons are inherently updated as well (they don't have separately-renewable subscriptions).

Brian S. Rickard
Software Bisque, Inc.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS

© 2019 Software Bisque, Inc. 862 Brickyard Circle, Golden, CO 80403-8058 USA - phone: +1 303 278 4478 fax: +1 303 278 0045
Google+