Software Bisque

Take a virtual tour of the Software Bisque campus Watch Steve Bisque discuss the Paramount mount with S&T's Dennis Di Cicco Read the Paramount MYT Review Read about the Paramount Software Suite

Does one actually download anything from Bisque?

rated by 0 users
This post has 1 Reply | 0 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Tom Pollock Posted: 05-09-2019 2:30 PM

I just bought the camera add on. It is listed as expired. When I click on the subscriptions button, I get a list of serial numbers. All expired. Even the new one (10 minutes old). I need to know the double-extra-secret way to get to any screen where I can actually renew the subscriptions, not just read the serial numbers.

BTW: I have no idea whether this will be answered, when it will be answered or where to find the answer if and when it comes.

TheSky user since V2. Paramount ME owner.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,827
Software Bisque Employee

Thank you for your purchase!

Tom Pollock:
It is listed as expired.

I believe you are misinterpreting what is presented. As is normal for an add-on, yours is shown to have no expiration date, no days remaining and No Actions Possible. This is normal for an add-on, which does not expire. See our knowledge base article How to Obtain, Activate and Update TheSkyX Add Ons for more information.

Tom Pollock:
When I click on the subscriptions button, I get a list of serial numbers. All expired.

Are you doing so while logged into your Tom Pollock member account? I've verified that none of the registered products for that account are shown as expired, though one is set to expire in a little over three weeks. Again, I think this is a misinterpretation.

Tom Pollock:
I need to know the double-extra-secret way to get to any screen where I can actually renew the subscriptions, not just read the serial numbers.

No special secret required. Shortly (~7-10 days) before a subscription expires, our web store software should send a notice to the email address associated with the member's account and activate a "Renew" action link for that subscription on the member's Subscriptions page. Prior to this, it is normal for the only available action to be "Cancel".

Tom Pollock:
BTW: I have no idea whether this will be answered, when it will be answered or where to find the answer if and when it comes.

Unless you disable the Receive emails option for your member account (and I see that you haven't), a copy of this forum reply should be sent to the private email address associated with your member account. To view this email address setting, open your member page by clicking on your account name in the banner atop this page, click one of the "Edit your profile to..." links and select the Site Options tab of the Edit Your Profile page and look under the Email Configuration section.

Tom Pollock:
TheSky user since V2. Paramount ME owner.

Terriffic, and thank you for your continued patronage!

Brian S. Rickard
Software Bisque, Inc.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS

© 2019 Software Bisque, Inc. 862 Brickyard Circle, Golden, CO 80403-8058 USA - phone: +1 303 278 4478 fax: +1 303 278 0045
Google+