Software Bisque

Take a virtual tour of the Software Bisque campus Watch Steve Bisque discuss the Paramount mount with S&T's Dennis Di Cicco Read the Paramount MYT Review Read about the Paramount Software Suite

when will a MAC Mojave compatible version of 6 come out?

rated by 0 users
This post has 3 Replies | 2 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 1
jdemario Posted: 05-14-2019 4:31 PM

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 27,539
Software Bisque Employee

jdemario:
The software you're looking for is TheSkyX Professional EditionMac-compatible options.

TheSky version 6, first release in 2004, is retired and no longer supported.

Daniel R. Bisque

Software Bisque, Inc.

862 Brickyard Circle

Golden, Colorado 80403-8058

Office Hours: 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday GMT-7:00

Posting Etiquette

Not Ranked
Posts 1

Can I switch my Windows SkyX pro version license ({redacted}) to the Mac version of SkyX Pro? If so, just download it and stick in my windows sn?

I was running the windows using a visual machine on my Mac, but its just too slow and unstable, especially when attempting to control the scope and use the field of view finder. I would much prefer to skip the whole virtual machine/windows thing if at all possible. And I really don't want to look for new software and learn it either, let alone pay, again. 

Let me know if this will work and how i should proceed if it does please.

Let me know please, thanks.

Thanks,

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,827
Software Bisque Employee

You may ask our Front Desk staff to permanently switch your registration of TheSkyX from its original OS to another (from Windows to Mac in your case). However, this requires that your TheSkyX subscription be current (yours is not).

But I notice that, besides TheSkyX Professional Edition for Windows, you've also a registration of the Multi-OS and Six-License Add On; in fact, its serial number is the one I redacted from your above post. With a current subscription to both of these, you would be licensed to use TheSkyX Pro on any supported OS and up to six computers of each (for your personal use), as well as granted download access to the pertinent installers.

In other words, you have two ways of accomplishing your requested goal. One would be to renew both of your subscriptions. The other, which I'd recommend if you only need TheSkyX for Mac, is to ask us to permanently switch your TheSkyX Pro for Windows registration to Mac and renew this subscription alone.

Brian S. Rickard
Software Bisque, Inc.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS

© 2019 Software Bisque, Inc. 862 Brickyard Circle, Golden, CO 80403-8058 USA - phone: +1 303 278 4478 fax: +1 303 278 0045
Google+