Software Bisque

Take a virtual tour of the Software Bisque campus Watch Steve Bisque discuss the Paramount mount with S&T's Dennis Di Cicco Read the Paramount MYT Review Read about the Paramount Software Suite

SkyX Pro for AP 1100

rated by 0 users
This post has 4 Replies | 2 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 22
umasscrew39 Posted: 05-21-2019 3:16 AM

Hello

I just purchased an AP 1100 mount.  Can all of the features of SkyX Pro and the add-ons be used or are some of the capabilities only possible on a Paramount mount?

Thank you,

Bruce

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 27,809
Software Bisque Employee

umasscrew39:
Can all of the features of SkyX Pro and the add-ons be used or are some of the capabilities only possible on a Paramount mount?
Essentially, the vast majority of TheSkyX's planetarium-related and mount-control-related standard features and advanced features are applicable to all supported mounts, including AP mounts.

Paramount caveats include ProTrack, and Bisque TCS-specific features (which are not accessible for non-Paramount mounts), and satellite tracking.

If you have a specific feature in question, please let me know which one.

Thank you.

Daniel R. Bisque

Software Bisque, Inc.

862 Brickyard Circle

Golden, Colorado 80403-8058

Office Hours: 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday GMT-7:00

Posting Etiquette

Not Ranked
Posts 22

Thanks, Daniel.

I just wanted to make sure I can do AP and Live viewing with my SX and ZWO cameras, control my AP mount , Celestron focuser, and SX filter wheel.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,891
Software Bisque Employee

umasscrew39:
I just wanted to make sure I can do AP and Live viewing with my SX and ZWO cameras…

Yes. See the Camera Add On's Natively Supported Cameras.

umasscrew39:
…control my AP mount…

Yes, as Daniel already covered. See TheSkyX Professional Edition's Natively Supported Telescopes and Robotic Telescope Mounts.

umasscrew39:
…Celestron focuser…

Yes, thanks to the just-released TheSkyX-native X2 plug-in.

umasscrew39:
…and SX filter wheel.

Yes. See the Camera Add On's Natively Supported Filter Wheels and Automated Dust Cover Controllers.

Brian S. Rickard
Software Bisque, Inc.

Not Ranked
Posts 22

Thanks, Brian

Looks like I am good to go.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS

© 2019 Software Bisque, Inc. 862 Brickyard Circle, Golden, CO 80403-8058 USA - phone: +1 303 278 4478 fax: +1 303 278 0045
Google+