Software Bisque

Take a virtual tour of the Software Bisque campus Watch Steve Bisque discuss the Paramount mount with S&T's Dennis Di Cicco Read the Paramount MYT Review Read about the Paramount Software Suite

Subscription renewal

rated by 0 users
This post has 3 Replies | 2 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 19
John Harris NS5Y Posted: 05-27-2019 3:10 PM

I originally subscribed to TSX Serious (expires May 30, 2019) but two months later I upgraded to TSX Professional with Camera Add On (expires July 19, 2019.  I have received a renewal notice to renew TSX Serious.   Do I have to renew TSX Serious for $30 and TSX Professional for $100 to continue using TSX Professional with Camera Add On?  

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 27,679
Software Bisque Employee

John Harris NS5Y:
Do I have to renew TSX Serious for $30 and TSX Professional for $100 to continue using TSX Professional with Camera Add On?  

1. Subscription renewal is not required to continue using TheSkyX (all Editions) with all Add Ons.
  2. Since you've upgraded to TheSkyX Pro, you do not need to renew TheSkyX Serious Astronomer Edition license (unless you want to). 
  3. On your account's Subscriptions page, click the Cancel link next to the subscription you wish to cancel.  This will stop the automated emails related to maintaining that subscription.

Thank you.

Daniel R. Bisque

Software Bisque, Inc.

862 Brickyard Circle

Golden, Colorado 80403-8058

Office Hours: 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday GMT-7:00

Posting Etiquette

Not Ranked
Posts 19

I get the following message when I try to cancel the Serious version renewal.  Same error with 3 logins and retries.

Will try again later.

Sorry, there was a problem with your last request!

Either the site is offline or an unhandled error occurred. We apologize and have logged the error. Please try your request again or if you know who your site administrator is let them know too.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,870
Software Bisque Employee

I have verified the behaviour you've reported when trying to cancel your account's subscription to TheSkyX Serious Astronomer Edition. I am asking our Front Desk staff to cancel the subscription for you.

Incidentally, now that the subscription has lapsed, you should not receive any future renewal notices anyway. But once it is cancelled, you'll no longer have the option to renew it; that might avoid similar confusion in the future.

Brian S. Rickard
Software Bisque, Inc.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS

© 2019 Software Bisque, Inc. 862 Brickyard Circle, Golden, CO 80403-8058 USA - phone: +1 303 278 4478 fax: +1 303 278 0045
Google+