Software Bisque

Shipping Cost to Dubai for the Paramount MX?

rated by 0 users
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 84
SaadAbbasi Posted: 04-28-2012 2:56 PM

I'm interested in purchasing a Paramount MX but I'm concerned about the shipping costs to Dubai, UAE. How much would it cost to ship the MX to Dubai?

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 19,012
Software Bisque Employee

Sorry for the delay in responding to your post. 

Here's the contents of a private email that I sent to your gmail account on Friday, May 4, 2012:

Thanks for considering the Paramount MX!

>>Will Software Bisque still support my mount if I purchase it?

Yes.  (Our Paramount ME and Paramount MX customers are located all over the globe and you can post support questions to the support forum anytime).

>> 

Secondly, what would be the shipping charges to Dubai, UAE? (I'll get it shipped it to Dubai due to much less customs tax there.) <<

Consider purchasing the mount through Dubai Telescope: http://dubai-telescope.com/  (a Software Bisque Paramount MX reseller).

Or, you can purchase the mount directly from Software Bisque.  Shipping and handling charges are approximately $350.00.

Daniel R. Bisque

Software Bisque, Inc.

862 Brickyard Circle

Golden, Colorado 80403-8058

Office Hours: 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday GMT-7:00

Dan's Blog

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 84

Thank you for responding, Daniel. No worries about responding late. I'm sure you were very busy the post just slipping through.

Thanks for answering the questions. The shipping price is very reasonable. I'd prefer purchasing directly. The Dubai reseller is overcharging quite a bit.

I'd like to place the order in a few months around time, ideally around September. Would you happen to know when the mount would ship if ordered around that time? 

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 19,012
Software Bisque Employee

Update from Saad: The private email I sent last Friday was in his Junk email folder.

For an interesting debate related to this post, see this thread on Cloudy NIghts: http://www.cloudynights.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/5196056/page/0/view/collapsed/sb/5/o/all/fpart/4#Post5205647

Daniel R. Bisque

Software Bisque, Inc.

862 Brickyard Circle

Golden, Colorado 80403-8058

Office Hours: 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday GMT-7:00

Dan's Blog

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS

© 2014 Software Bisque, Inc. 862 Brickyard Circle, Golden, CO 80403-8058 USA - phone: +1 303 278 4478 fax: +1 303 278 0045
Google+