Software Bisque

Take a virtual tour of the Software Bisque campus Watch Steve Bisque discuss the Paramount mount with S&T's Dennis Di Cicco Read the Paramount MYT Review Read about the Paramount Software Suite

CCDSoft

rated by 0 users
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 19
Dussert Posted: 05-07-2012 9:37 AM

Hello Sir,

Please let me know if I can download CCDSoft that I've purchased a few years back as the installation was cleared with other programs due to hard disk problem. Being unable to put one's hand on the CDRom it is possible that the purchase was made in downloading from SB site. Thanks for any information about this purchase and how to procure again your program.

Regards

Ph.Dussert

F-78480

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 25,536
Software Bisque Employee

Dussert:
Please let me know if I can download CCDSoft that I've purchased a few years back as the installation was cleared with other programs due to hard disk problem. 
Access to the CCDSoft downloads (including installers and updates) is granted by registering your CCDSoft serial number here: www.bisque.com/register.

(Software Bisque can issue a replacement SN with proof of purchase).

Thanks.

Daniel R. Bisque

Software Bisque, Inc.

862 Brickyard Circle

Golden, Colorado 80403-8058

Office Hours: 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday GMT-7:00

Posting Etiquette

Not Ranked
Posts 19

Back in my country home where are located my astronomy activity I've checked there is no CCDSoft CdRom. The most probable conclusion is the purchase was made by downloading and Amex payment. I've located CCDSoft V5 directories and files on different back-up support possibly downloaded on Aug. 5, 2008 and further registred. Since Amex just told me that they are unable to retrieve a so old transaction, the only possibility is I retrieve the Registration Number. May you indicate how this registration number was transmitted after software registration, may be by email. Should be this case I will deeply check my Outlook box. Sorry for the convenient.
Regards

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 25,536
Software Bisque Employee

See: http://www.bisque.com/sc/shops/mysubscriptions.aspx.

Daniel R. Bisque

Software Bisque, Inc.

862 Brickyard Circle

Golden, Colorado 80403-8058

Office Hours: 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday GMT-7:00

Posting Etiquette

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS

© 2018 Software Bisque, Inc. 862 Brickyard Circle, Golden, CO 80403-8058 USA - phone: +1 303 278 4478 fax: +1 303 278 0045
Google+