Software Bisque

Take a virtual tour of the Software Bisque campus Watch Steve Bisque discuss the Paramount mount with S&T's Dennis Di Cicco Read the Paramount MYT Review Read about the Paramount Software Suite

couple questions

rated by 0 users
This post has 3 Replies | 2 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 9
mherbik Posted: 05-09-2016 4:44 PM

looking at purchasing a MyT have a few questions first is about the software included. What exactly Is included? Website says "the suite" I don't want to assume  so asking whats included? I see one of your dealers saying TheSkyX Professional Edition TPoint Add On (including ProTrack and Super Model ) to TheSkyX Professional Edition.Camera Add On to TheSkyX Professional Edition. Multi-OS and Six License Add On gives you the option to install TheSkyX Pro (and Add Ons) on Mac and Windows, on up to six different computers. assume this is same from you directly.

Next question is I see for the MyT you sell a "portable tripod" do you make a pier for this mount or only for the larger mounts?

Last question is regarding shipping cost. Not sure why but your shipping cost quoted is quiet a bit larger (several hundred $) more than one of your dealers in NJ namely High Point Scientific This is for shipping to 18325 zip code

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 27,821
Software Bisque Employee

mherbik:
looking at purchasing a MyT have a few questions first is about the software included.
Thank you for considering the Paramount MYT!

mherbik:
What exactly Is included?
The Paramount GEM Specifications document includes more information about what is included with each model Paramount; the Paramount User Guide contains a comprehensive packing list that shows a photo of every component in each box.

mherbik:
? Website says "the suite" I don't want to assume  so asking whats included?
The Paramount MYT includes the Paramount MYT Software Suite, click here to view this product on the Software Bisque Store.

mherbik:
I see one of your dealers saying TheSkyX Professional Edition TPoint Add On (including ProTrack and Super Model ) to TheSkyX Professional Edition.Camera Add On to TheSkyX Professional Edition. Multi-OS and Six License Add On gives you the option to install TheSkyX Pro (and Add Ons) on Mac and Windows, on up to six different computers. assume this is same from you directly.
Correct.

mherbik:
Next question is I see for the MyT you sell a "portable tripod" do you make a pier for this mount or only for the larger mounts?
Software Bisque manufactures the Paramount MYT Tripod. This product is listed under Optional Accessories on the Paramount MYT page, and in the Paramount GEM Specifications document.

mherbik:
Not sure why but your shipping cost quoted is quiet a bit larger (several hundred $) more than one of your dealers in NJ namely High Point Scientific This is for shipping to 18325 zip code
The $350 shipping cost (currently quoted on the Software Bisque Store) covers Software Bisque's costs to ship the Paramount MYT.

Daniel R. Bisque

Software Bisque, Inc.

862 Brickyard Circle

Golden, Colorado 80403-8058

Office Hours: 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday GMT-7:00

Posting Etiquette

Not Ranked
Posts 9

ok so to be clear you sell a tripod but no pier I did see the plate I can use for pier that I hope to build

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 27,821
Software Bisque Employee

mherbik:
ok so to be clear you sell a tripod but no pier
The Paramount MYT can be attached to a Paramount MX Permanent Pier using the Paramount MX Pier to Paramount MYT Adaptor Plate.

The Paramount Pier Adaptor Options document contains a table showing every possible Paramount mount to pier option.

Daniel R. Bisque

Software Bisque, Inc.

862 Brickyard Circle

Golden, Colorado 80403-8058

Office Hours: 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday GMT-7:00

Posting Etiquette

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS

© 2019 Software Bisque, Inc. 862 Brickyard Circle, Golden, CO 80403-8058 USA - phone: +1 303 278 4478 fax: +1 303 278 0045
Google+