Software Bisque

Take a virtual tour of the Software Bisque campus Watch Steve Bisque discuss the Paramount mount with S&T's Dennis Di Cicco Read the Paramount MYT Review Read about the Paramount Software Suite

TheSkyX Professional Edition Camera Add On Canon EOS T6S support

rated by 0 users
This post has 5 Replies | 2 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 12
Carlos Ortega Posted: 09-27-2016 5:48 PM

Hi,

I was ready to pull the trigger and buy TheSkyX Proffesional with the Camera Add On but I have a Canon EOS Rebel T6S (760D) which uses DIGIC 6 for signal processing.  On TheSkyX Professional Edition Camera Add On support page it says that The Camera Add On supports Digic III, IV and V model Canon EOS cameras.  There is no mention of Digic 6.  I assume that my camera is not supported, if this is correct, are there plans to extend support to Digic 6?

Thank you for your support,

Carlos

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 26,771
Software Bisque Employee

cortega01:
  I assume that my camera is not supported, if this is correct, are there plans to extend support to Digic 6?
See this post: http://www.bisque.com/sc/forums/p/27630/135985.aspx#135985

If there are any issues with controlling this model camera, will work to resolve them in a timely manner, or refund your purchase.

Daniel R. Bisque

Software Bisque, Inc.

862 Brickyard Circle

Golden, Colorado 80403-8058

Office Hours: 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday GMT-7:00

Posting Etiquette

Not Ranked
Posts 12

Thank you.  I will give it a try.

Not Ranked
Posts 3

I have a Canon 5D Mark IV that doesn't seem to be supported by the Camera Add On (tried the "universal option" with no luck). Any plans for it? I would be very interested, thank you.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,404
Software Bisque Employee

drowe:

I have a Canon 5D Mark IV that doesn't seem to be supported by the Camera Add On (tried the "universal option" with no luck). Any plans for it?

I suspect you are a bit behind on the daily builds. Below is a screen shot from a recent build of TheSkyX for Windows. It is listed and it should work.

Not Ranked
Posts 3

I downloaded the latest update and it's there. Thank you very much Richard!

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS

© 2018 Software Bisque, Inc. 862 Brickyard Circle, Golden, CO 80403-8058 USA - phone: +1 303 278 4478 fax: +1 303 278 0045
Google+