Software Bisque

Take a virtual tour of the Software Bisque campus Watch Steve Bisque discuss the Paramount mount with S&T's Dennis Di Cicco Read the Paramount MYT Review Read about the Paramount Software Suite

RE: [Software Bisque Store] Order Payment Received: INV26585

rated by 0 users
This post has 3 Replies | 3 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 6
SGDuffy73 Posted: 01-03-2017 12:24 PM

I am writing a second time with respect to this order.

On this order, I included the wireless adapter card, because I thought it would allow full remote control of an imaging session through SkyXPro. Now I'm not sure. Watching the video, it seems the wireless adapter has no ability to control the camera. If this is correct, then please delete the wireless adapter from my order and I will pursue an alternate solution.

If in fact the wireless adapter can control the camera, then please acknowledge that fact and keep it on my order.

Either way, I'd like to hear from you. After dropping almost $8k on my credit card, I feel a little disconcerted that nobody has contacted me other than the automated acknowledgement of my order.

Thanks

Steve Duffy

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 23,994
Software Bisque Employee

Thank you so much for ordering a Paramount mount!  Your private email message to cancel the WiSky has been sent to the Front Desk. 

Thanks also for your patience.  We're playing catch up this week after the holiday break.

Daniel R. Bisque

Software Bisque, Inc.

862 Brickyard Circle

Golden, Colorado 80403-8058

Office Hours: 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday GMT-7:00

Posting Etiquette

Not Ranked
Posts 1

hello I bought the upgrade to TheSky6 to thesky10 and package for the management of the CCD, INV26611 order code but I can not download the software.

how can I do?

can you help me

thank you

saverio

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 23,994
Software Bisque Employee

saverio:
can you help me
Here's a copy of the private email Software Bisque sent to you January 4, 2017:

"Dear Saverio,

Thank you for purchasing TheSkyX!

Software downloads are available from your Software Bisque account.  Details here: http://www.bisque.com/sc/pages/Download-Links-and-Serial-Number.aspx#Download

The serial number used to activate the software is also available from your account, under the Subscriptions page.  Details here: http://www.bisque.com/sc/pages/Download-Links-and-Serial-Number.aspx#SerialNumber

I hope this helps!"

Daniel R. Bisque

Software Bisque, Inc.

862 Brickyard Circle

Golden, Colorado 80403-8058

Office Hours: 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday GMT-7:00

Posting Etiquette

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS

© 2017 Software Bisque, Inc. 862 Brickyard Circle, Golden, CO 80403-8058 USA - phone: +1 303 278 4478 fax: +1 303 278 0045
Google+