Software Bisque

Take a virtual tour of the Software Bisque campus Watch Steve Bisque discuss the Paramount mount with S&T's Dennis Di Cicco Read the Paramount MYT Review Read about the Paramount Software Suite

Change from Mac to Windows

rated by 0 users
This post has 5 Replies | 2 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 4
garrettn Posted: 01-08-2017 10:57 AM

Hi.

I recently moved from Mac to Windows and I would also like to move my TheSkyX Serious Edition from Mac to Windows as well. I don't want a multi-os license as I'm not using Mac anymore.

Can I get some help with that? I have an  active subscription / serial number. 

Thanks!!

-g

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,823
Software Bisque Employee

Our Front Desk staff can help with this. I've just sent an email message to them asking that they work with you on making this change.

Brian S. Rickard
Software Bisque, Inc.

Not Ranked
Posts 4

Thanks. I guess I will wait for a reply? 

Honestly, this "support forum" concept is the most awkward way I've encountered of getting support for license issues. Should (can?) I just contact the front desk directly?

Not Ranked
Posts 4

any updates? just an active-sub customer looking for an answer to straightforward question. 

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,823
Software Bisque Employee

garrettn:
Honestly, this "support forum" concept is the most awkward way I've encountered of getting support for license issues.

Using this forum is only one method for communicating with Software Bisque.

garrettn:
Should (can?) I just contact the front desk directly?

You certainly can, and may. As I already provided, you can simply follow the link to our Front Desk staff to start a conversation with them or send them an email message directly. You may also call or fax them at the appropriate number shown at the bottom of our web site.

Brian S. Rickard
Software Bisque, Inc.

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 213
Software Bisque Employee

Dear garrettn,

I apologize for the delay in response.

I have adjusted your account and you now have a windows serial number registered in your account. 

Please let me know if there is anything further I can help you with. 

Please accept my apology as I work on catching up on all of my emails and request during our winter break.

Thank you for your continued patience and understanding.

Best Regards,

Dorothy Nantz

Dorothy@bisque.com 

Front Desk

Software Bisque, Inc.

862 Brickyard Circle

Golden, Colorado 80403-8058

Software Bisque Home

Office Hours: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday Mountain Time (GMT-7:00) 

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS

© 2017 Software Bisque, Inc. 862 Brickyard Circle, Golden, CO 80403-8058 USA - phone: +1 303 278 4478 fax: +1 303 278 0045
Google+