Software Bisque

Take a virtual tour of the Software Bisque campus Watch Steve Bisque discuss the Paramount mount with S&T's Dennis Di Cicco Read the Paramount MYT Review Read about the Paramount Software Suite

The sky X pro and SBIG STL 11000

rated by 0 users
This post has 15 Replies | 1 Follower

Not Ranked
Posts 4

Hi all

Yes I have had a similar problem with my old ST8300 camera not working with the newer mac OS and had complained a year ago and spent several weeks trying to get it to work (rolling back the Mac OS Lion I think) and nothing has happened since. I complained again yesterday as my newly purchased STL11000 (used) also didn't work. Doug at DL has promised to get Adam back working on it as soon as he finishes a current (more important) project. So the squeaky wheel gets the grease as I discovered the PC jump start route back then as well and have had to use it to get my STL11000 workingbut using a PC version of CCDOPs before transferring the usb cable back to the mac. In some cases then having to reboot or at least restart the SkyX. Warranty, what warranty.  Good luck and keep complaining

Bob

Page 2 of 2 (16 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS

© 2018 Software Bisque, Inc. 862 Brickyard Circle, Golden, CO 80403-8058 USA - phone: +1 303 278 4478 fax: +1 303 278 0045
Google+