Software Bisque

Take a virtual tour of the Software Bisque campus Watch Steve Bisque discuss the Paramount mount with S&T's Dennis Di Cicco Read the Paramount MYT Review Read about the Paramount Software Suite

Upgrade

rated by 0 users
This post has 7 Replies | 2 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 4
Rob Posted: 01-30-2017 12:55 PM

Hi

Is it possible to upgrade from First Light Edition to Professional or Universal Subscription?

Thanks

Rob

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,163
Software Bisque Employee

Per our Upgrade Eligibility page, TheSkyX First Light Edition is eligible for an Upgrade to TheSkyX Serious Astronomer Edition. This, in turn, is eligible for an Upgrade to TheSkyX Professional Edition.

You can read about upgrading to the Universal Subscription here. To be eligible for this upgrade, you would need to be a registered owner of TheSky Professional Edition (any version) and at least one of CCDSoft, TPoint, AutomaDome, or a TheSkyX Add On (Camera Add On, TPoint Add On or Dome Add On). A registered owner of a Paramount is also eligible for the Universal Subscription Upgrade.

If you wish to bypass one or more of these upgrades in a single transaction (e.g. directly from First Light to Professional), you could contact our Front Desk staff, who might be able to provide a special coupon code for this purpose.

Brian S. Rickard
Software Bisque, Inc.

Not Ranked
Posts 4

Hi Brian,

Thank you for your very helpful and detailed post.

Took your advice and emailed Front Desk Staff.

Patiently waiting for a reply (patiently!)

Thanks

Rob

Not Ranked
Posts 4

One week later

Still waiting for a reply (less patiently!)

Not Ranked
Posts 2

I have been trying to get a response out of support or front desk for over a month.  I do not think they read emails !

Birman1

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,163
Software Bisque Employee

birman1:
I have been trying to get a response out of support or front desk for over a month.  I do not think they read emails !

I apologise if we've neglected to respond to you. To what address(es) have you directed your email messages? Here's contact information for our Front Desk staff. How have you tried to contact "support"? Apparently not through our forums, as the above is the first post from your Birman1 account in several years.

If you wish to discuss a matter through one of our forums, please use the Write a New Post option on our Support Forums page.

Brian S. Rickard
Software Bisque, Inc.

Not Ranked
Posts 2

That,s a relief Software Bisque is alive

I have sent 3 emails 2 to support@bisque.com and one to the front desk email ( although I cannot find it in my sent items )  Do I take it that you prefer to talk through the forums rather than email ? 

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,163
Software Bisque Employee

Again, I'm sorry if we've not handled your prior email messages in a timely manner.

Most choose to contact us through these forums, however we also receive support requests via email and telephone. Regardless of the medium, we try to ensure that a timely response is provided. In some cases, an email message directed to a specific Software Bisque Employee may receive a faster response than one sent to a general mailbox.

I will attempt to obtain your prior email messages, but if you'd like, you could also either send a message to me, or start a new post on an appropriate forum.

Thank you for your patience.

Brian S. Rickard
Software Bisque, Inc.

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS

© 2017 Software Bisque, Inc. 862 Brickyard Circle, Golden, CO 80403-8058 USA - phone: +1 303 278 4478 fax: +1 303 278 0045
Google+