Software Bisque

Take a virtual tour of the Software Bisque campus Watch Steve Bisque discuss the Paramount mount with S&T's Dennis Di Cicco Read the Paramount MYT Review Read about the Paramount Software Suite

Paramount ME's upgrages

rated by 0 users
This post has 2 Replies | 3 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 3

Hi, 

If the Paramount ME's control system is upgraded to the MKS 5000 will the SB Wifi Card and Apple App work with this configuration.

Is it advisable to upgrade Sky6 To Skyx?. Is so, what are the advantages?.

Win 7 is currently on the PC, is it advisable to upgrade to Win 10?.

Kind Regards,

Martin.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 6,123

martin.bermingham@gmail.com:

If the Paramount ME's control system is upgraded to the MKS 5000 will the SB Wifi Card and Apple App work with this configuration.

Is it advisable to upgrade Sky6 To Skyx?

TSX is required for the MKS5000 control system.

Win 7 is currently on the PC

Win 7 works just fine but at some point you'll need to upgrade, its not required for the software.

Tom

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 27,821
Software Bisque Employee

The optional WiSky Wi-Fi Control PCB is sold separately, but compatible with the MKS 5000.

Is it advisable to upgrade Sky6 To Skyx?
The MKS 5000 requires TheSkyX Professional Edition

Is so, what are the advantages?.
Here's a short list of what's new and improved in TheSkyX vs. the retired TheSky6 for Windows.

• The optional TheSkyX Pro Camera Add On controls cameras, focusers, filter wheels, rotators.
  • The optional TheSkyX Pro TPoint Add On provides the world's most powerful, and widely used telescope pointing software.
  • Software Bisque offers Paramount owners upgrades to TheSkyX Pro and the TPoint Add On.  See Questions About Upgrading for details.  Or, you can upgrade to the Universal Subscription.

Daniel R. Bisque

Software Bisque, Inc.

862 Brickyard Circle

Golden, Colorado 80403-8058

Office Hours: 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday GMT-7:00

Posting Etiquette

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS

© 2019 Software Bisque, Inc. 862 Brickyard Circle, Golden, CO 80403-8058 USA - phone: +1 303 278 4478 fax: +1 303 278 0045
    Google+