Software Bisque

Take a virtual tour of the Software Bisque campus Watch Steve Bisque discuss the Paramount mount with S&T's Dennis Di Cicco Read the Paramount MYT Review Read about the Paramount Software Suite

Camera Add On problem

rated by 0 users
This post has 5 Replies | 2 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 3
Jacques Posted: 02-03-2018 8:03 PM

I purchased the Camera Add-on for TheSkyX.  When I try to connect my SBIG ST-10XME I keep getting a Device Not Found 30027 Error.  I'm confused since TheSky should drive the camera natively.  Any ideas ?  I have also an Atik 428EX and it works without problems.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,445
Software Bisque Employee

That's an error reported by the SBIG driver; TheSkyX is just the messenger. Are you able to connect to the camera using any other software on this computer? You might run the latest version of the SBIG Driver Checker (offered here) to see if there's a new driver available for your OS.

Brian S. Rickard
Software Bisque, Inc.

Not Ranked
Posts 3

All drivers up to date according to SBIG Driver Checker...

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 27,057
Software Bisque Employee

Jacques:
All drivers up to date according to SBIG Driver Checker...

1. From TheSkyX, click Telescope > Telescope Setup.
  2. Choose <No Device Name Here Selected> for every device except the camera.  (TheSkyX can try to auto connect to the focuser and filter wheel, doing this makes sure that's not the cause of the error message.)
  3. Does the behavior persist?  If so, highlight Camera, click Camera Setup > Settings.  What is the exact Interface name? 
  4. Can SBIG's CCDOPS connect to the camera?

Daniel R. Bisque

Software Bisque, Inc.

862 Brickyard Circle

Golden, Colorado 80403-8058

Office Hours: 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday GMT-7:00

Posting Etiquette

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,445
Software Bisque Employee

Daniel R. Bisque:
2. Choose <No Device Name Here Selected> for every device except the camera.

Tip: Using the New Profile button is a fast way to reset all hardware selections.

Brian S. Rickard
Software Bisque, Inc.

Not Ranked
Posts 3

Thanks guys;  I will be away until the end of the month; will try suggestion as soon as I get back to my observatory.

best regards 

JD

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS

© 2019 Software Bisque, Inc. 862 Brickyard Circle, Golden, CO 80403-8058 USA - phone: +1 303 278 4478 fax: +1 303 278 0045
Google+