Software Bisque

Take a virtual tour of the Software Bisque campus Watch Steve Bisque discuss the Paramount mount with S&T's Dennis Di Cicco Read the Paramount MYT Review Read about the Paramount Software Suite

TSX und FS2 Parkposition?

rated by 0 users
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Not Ranked
Posts 9
Dietmar Laetsch Posted: 02-25-2018 2:56 AM

Hallo,

Ich versuche gerade mein Teleskop erfolglos über eine FS 2 Steuerung mit dem LX200 Protokoll in TSX eine Parkposition zu bringen.

Allternativ habe ich den Advanced LX200 Treiber probiert.

Über diesen Treiber kann ich eine Parkposition festlegen (direkt im Treiber einstellbar). Nicht aber über TSX. Außerdem fährt dieser Treiber über die Slew Grenzen!

Jetzt parkt das Teleskop, fährt aber über diese Grenzen hinaus!

Warum?

Ist die FS2 überhaupt geeignet für parken über TSX? 

Gruß Dietmar

English Translation:

Hello,

I'm just trying my telescope unsuccessfully on a FS 2 control with the LX200 protocol in TSX to bring a parking position.

As an alternative, I tried the Advanced LX200 driver.

With this driver I can define a parking position (directly in the driver adjustable). Not over TSX. In addition, this driver goes beyond the Slew limits!

Now the telescope is parked but goes beyond these limits!

Why?

Is the FS2 even suitable for parking over TSX?

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,134
Software Bisque Employee

You've not supplied very much information. However, if the FS2 sufficiently emulates the LX200 protocol, it should work with TheSkyX. Based on the command list shown on the Astro Electronic FS2 web page, I'd conclude that the FS2 doesn't support a park (or any of the home-series) command.

If you're using Windows, you could try interfacing through ASCOM to see if that behaves any differently.

Brian S. Rickard
Software Bisque, Inc.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS

© 2018 Software Bisque, Inc. 862 Brickyard Circle, Golden, CO 80403-8058 USA - phone: +1 303 278 4478 fax: +1 303 278 0045
Google+