Software Bisque

Take a virtual tour of the Software Bisque campus Watch Steve Bisque discuss the Paramount mount with S&T's Dennis Di Cicco Read the Paramount MYT Review Read about the Paramount Software Suite

Logging into Bisque account with Firefox

rated by 0 users
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Not Ranked
Posts 20
Steve Weiler Posted: 03-08-2018 11:45 PM

Just within the last week I can no longer log into my Bisque account from Firefox on my Mac.  My login is working fine in Safari on my Mac and my laptop at work.  Firefox has not been updated recently and my Mac OS is up to date so I don't really know what is going on here.

When I type in my login nothing happens.  It doesn't say my credentials are invalid, the screen just stays the same.

Can anyone suggest a fix?

Thanks,

Steve

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,891
Software Bisque Employee

I apologize for the inconvenience; this is the unintended result of some recent site maintenance. You'll need to clear your browser's cookies, per this Forum sign-in problem with Firefox post.

Brian S. Rickard
Software Bisque, Inc.

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 286

Steve, I have the same issue - but different browser. I cannot login with Chrome. I can with Firefox. I have the same symptoms - no login, no error, always takes me back to login page. Clearing cookies on Chrome did not fix it. I have to use Firefox now.

I also had some recent posts I added disappear. They no longer show under my "Your Discussions".

Randall

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,891
Software Bisque Employee

randall314@gmail.com:
I cannot login with Chrome.

This has affected most, if not all, browsers. See this post in particular, or the thread in general, for instructions for Chrome.

randall314@gmail.com:
I also had some recent posts I added disappear. They no longer show under my "Your Discussions".

I don't believe we've had any server-side issues causing posts to go missing. (You did submit your above reply three times, apparently not realizing that you're replying in a moderated forum, which means it awaits our approval before being published.)

I'm not familiar with a "Your Discussions" feature. Can you elaborate?

Brian S. Rickard
Software Bisque, Inc.

Not Ranked
Posts 20

Clearing all Firefox cookies worked for me.  Thanks for the help.

Steve

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS

© 2019 Software Bisque, Inc. 862 Brickyard Circle, Golden, CO 80403-8058 USA - phone: +1 303 278 4478 fax: +1 303 278 0045
Google+