Software Bisque

Take a virtual tour of the Software Bisque campus Watch Steve Bisque discuss the Paramount mount with S&T's Dennis Di Cicco Read the Paramount MYT Review Read about the Paramount Software Suite

MyT Mount Purchase

rated by 0 users
This post has 6 Replies | 3 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 5
Art Morrison Posted: 12-18-2018 8:53 AM

Hi - If I place an order today for the MyT, when might I realistically expect  it to ship? Also, I plan to use a Canon 300 F2.8 and 1DxMII camera for the initial payload (combo weighs about 12 lbs).  Where could I find options for mounting it to the MyT? And lastly I have an old but good Celestron CI-700 tripod which I have adapted with a central 3/8 x16 std camera mount. Is there a way to utilize that for the MyT? Thanks so much for your assistance... - Art Morrison

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 27,065
Software Bisque Employee

Art Morrison:
Hi - If I place an order today for the MyT, when might I realistically expect  it to ship?
Let me check with the Front Desk.  We're closing up shop next week for the Christmas and New Year Holidays, so that needs to be considered.

Art Morrison:
Also, I plan to use a Canon 300 F2.8 and 1DxMII camera for the initial payload (combo weighs about 12 lbs).  Where could I find options for mounting it to the MyT?
See this related thread for several alternatives.

Art Morrison:
And lastly I have an old but good Celestron CI-700 tripod which I have adapted with a central 3/8 x16 std camera mount. Is there a way to utilize that for the MyT?
See this related thread for a discussion.  In short, if you can manage to attach the Paramount MYT Adaptor Plate to the top of the tripod, then the Paramount MYT will attach directly to it.

Daniel R. Bisque

Software Bisque, Inc.

862 Brickyard Circle

Golden, Colorado 80403-8058

Office Hours: 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday GMT-7:00

Posting Etiquette

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 250
Software Bisque Employee

Art Morrison:

Hi - If I place an order today for the MyT, when might I realistically expect  it to ship? 

Hi Art,

Thank you for your interest in purchasing a MyT. 

We are looking at a current estimated lead time of 4 to 6 weeks. 

Best, 

Dorothy Nantz 

Front Desk

Software Bisque, Inc.

862 Brickyard Circle

Software Bisque Home

Not Ranked
Posts 5

Thanks for the reply Dorothy.

I have added the MyT and Pyramid Tripod to the cart several times just to see what it looks like.

So sad.. :)   Getting closer though.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 27,065
Software Bisque Employee

Please let us know if you have additional questions.

Daniel R. Bisque

Software Bisque, Inc.

862 Brickyard Circle

Posting Etiquette

Not Ranked
Posts 5

Thanks Daniel - I did think of another question. If I order the wisky module with the MyT will Software Bisque install it for me?

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 27,065
Software Bisque Employee

Art Morrison:
. If I order the wisky module with the MyT will Software Bisque install it for me?
Yes!

Daniel R. Bisque

Software Bisque, Inc.

862 Brickyard Circle

Posting Etiquette

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS

© 2019 Software Bisque, Inc. 862 Brickyard Circle, Golden, CO 80403-8058 USA - phone: +1 303 278 4478 fax: +1 303 278 0045
Google+