Software Bisque

Take a virtual tour of the Software Bisque campus Watch Steve Bisque discuss the Paramount mount with S&T's Dennis Di Cicco Read the Paramount MYT Review Read about the Paramount Software Suite

Subscription renewal after three months?

rated by 0 users
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Not Ranked
Posts 9
Edward Harp Posted: 01-11-2019 8:02 AM

I purchased an MYT last year, arriving in late October or so. Today I received an email claiming my subscription for TheSkyX is about to expire?

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,684
Software Bisque Employee

Thank you for your purchase of a Paramount MYT Robotic Telescope Mount!

I see a couple issues with your Edward Harp member account related to what you're reporting.

First, you have TheSkyX Professional Edition for Mac registered, but its subscription is shown as expiring on 2019-01-15, despite the fact that your member account was created only last September. I'm not sure how that came to be; perhaps we helped you move this registration from another, older, account? Unless there's a reason of which I'm unaware for this to be correct, it appears that we need to adjust the expiration date. The notification you received is most likely about this subscription (verifiable by the product description in the message). Note that this is separate from (not associated with) your Paramount MYT.

The second thing I see is that there is no Paramount or Paramount Software Suite registered to this account. I would encourage you to register both of these at your earliest convenience. See our knowledge base article on Paramount Serial Numbers and Software Activation.

If, when registering, you're told that either serial number is already registered, then it has been done to a different member account. In this case, we may need to help you merge two (or more) accounts into one.

I will ask our Front Desk staff to investigate your situation and, if appropriate (as I think it is), to correct the expiration date of your TheSkyX Professional Edition for Mac subscription.

Brian S. Rickard
Software Bisque, Inc.

Not Ranked
Posts 9

So the expiring number was a temporary one granted me so I could have a look at the software while I waited for my mount.

I have registered the serial numbers of my mount and the software that came with it.

Sorry for the confusion.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,684
Software Bisque Employee

Yes, I just noticed that we assigned that TheSkyX Pro for Mac serial number to you temporarily, and came back to this thread to mention it, but see that you were already aware of it.

So I believe the short subscription period was due to the nature of that temporary registration.

Edward Harp:
I have registered the serial numbers of my mount and the software that came with it.

Excellent! You should be good to go, then.

Brian S. Rickard
Software Bisque, Inc.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS

© 2019 Software Bisque, Inc. 862 Brickyard Circle, Golden, CO 80403-8058 USA - phone: +1 303 278 4478 fax: +1 303 278 0045
Google+