Software Bisque

Take a virtual tour of the Software Bisque campus Watch Steve Bisque discuss the Paramount mount with S&T's Dennis Di Cicco Read the Paramount MYT Review Read about the Paramount Software Suite

Sky 6

rated by 0 users
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Not Ranked
Posts 3
John Binney Posted: 02-21-2019 4:52 PM

I have a registered copy of Sky X. I am having problems connecting with my Takahashi EM200 mount and it has been suggested I try using Sky 6 to connect. Do I need a separate licence to download Sky 6. The Sky X connection has worked successfully but has now failed. I am trying to eliminate all software as the cause of the problem. I have tried connecting directly to SkyX via the Temma driver and also via Ascom but both ways have been unsuccessful.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,827
Software Bisque Employee

John Binney:
Do I need a separate licence to download Sky 6.

Yes.

John Binney:
I am having problems connecting with my Takahashi EM200 mount and it has been suggested I try using Sky 6 to connect. …The Sky X connection has worked successfully but has now failed.

I think it would be better if you would describe the nature of the failure (e.g. error message and number), and anything that you can think of in your system (hardware and software) that has changed since the last time you successfully connected. We can try to help you resolve the problem.

Also, what is the exact version and build of TheSkyX you're using? See the Help > About TheSkyX and Help > Check For Updates commands. If your version is up-to-date, yet a newer daily build is available, we would recommend installing it (a current subscription is required).

Brian S. Rickard
Software Bisque, Inc.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS

© 2019 Software Bisque, Inc. 862 Brickyard Circle, Golden, CO 80403-8058 USA - phone: +1 303 278 4478 fax: +1 303 278 0045
Google+