Software Bisque

Take a virtual tour of the Software Bisque campus Watch Steve Bisque discuss the Paramount mount with S&T's Dennis Di Cicco Read the Paramount MYT Review Read about the Paramount Software Suite

@Focus3

rated by 0 users
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Not Ranked
Posts 5
krueckschloss Posted: 03-18-2019 6:12 AM

Hi all,

I would really love to use @Focus3 but haven’t figured out how to enable it. All Google results for this didn’t help. I have the most recent version of TSX Pro.

Many thanks,

Karol

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,891
Software Bisque Employee

What OS? And what is the exact version and build of TheSkyX Professional Edition? You have activated the Camera Add On, (even if it's the free trial) right?

With a fairly recent build, you should see the @Focus3 button next to the @Focus2 button on the Display > Camera and Display > Autoguider window's Focus Tools tabs.

UPDATE: Just run the Check for Updates command from the Help (Windows) or TheSkyX (macOS) menu. If it indicates that a newer daily build is available, please follow the link provided to download and install it. This will require that you have a current subscription to TheSkyX Professional Edition.)

Brian S. Rickard
Software Bisque, Inc.

Not Ranked
Posts 5

Hi Brian,

thanks for your response. The @Focus3 is not visible. I have seen all kinds of screenshots where it’s there, but not for me.
I’m on Windows 10 Pro with TSX Pro latest version. Don’t have the exact build number on me but when I Help/Search for Updates, it tells me that I have the latest version. Camera addon is active and functional, @Focus2 works.
I have also tried creating the dedicated dummy directory next to the .exe as suggested when this feature was still in beta, this also didn’t yield anything.
Any help much appreciated.
Kind regards,
Karol
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,891
Software Bisque Employee

krueckschloss:
Don’t have the exact build number on me but when I Help/Search for Updates, it tells me that I have the latest version.

"TheSkyX is up to date", I think you mean. But does it also indicate that a daily build is available? Since you don't see the @Focus3 button, I'm fairly sure you've an older build, probably 10305. The currently-available daily build for Windows is 12034.

UPDATE: The @Focus3 button appears on the Focus Tools tab of the Camera and Autoguider windows beginning with build 11355.

Brian S. Rickard
Software Bisque, Inc.

Not Ranked
Posts 5

I’ll provide the exact build number on Thursday evening, kow I‘m in another city working. But I can’t recall seeing any message regarding daily builds...

Thanks for your support / I‘ll get back to you on Thursday!

Karol

Not Ranked
Posts 5

Hi Brian,

please find the information attached.

Best regards,

Karol

Not Ranked
Posts 5

Got it - I installed the daily build, now it's showing. Will try on moon tonight. Thanks

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS

© 2019 Software Bisque, Inc. 862 Brickyard Circle, Golden, CO 80403-8058 USA - phone: +1 303 278 4478 fax: +1 303 278 0045
Google+