Software Bisque

Take a virtual tour of the Software Bisque campus Watch Steve Bisque discuss the Paramount mount with S&T's Dennis Di Cicco Read the Paramount MYT Review Read about the Paramount Software Suite

TheSkyX First Light Edition

rated by 0 users
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Kevin Kozel Posted: 06-03-2019 6:53 PM

Hello,

I can't load the my disc of "TheSkyX First Light Edition" on my new Lenovo laptop computer.  It passed the compatibility test with flying colors but I can't run the program.  It worked fine on my old desktop.

The disc came with my Celestron CGEM scope and it even operated the scope just fine.  I even have the original serial number and all the paperwork.  I can read a copy of the Users Manual for this edition.  I shouldn't have to purchase a new edition of the product to enjoy the program on my new computer.

Do you folks know what may be wrong?

Thanks,

Kevin Kozel, Secretary, Saguaro Astronomy Club, Phoenix, Arizona

kevin.kozel@cox.net

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,870
Software Bisque Employee

Kevin, please see TheSkyX First Light Edition Users Please Read Me First.

Kevin Kozel:
The disc came with my Celestron CGEM scope and it even operated the scope just fine.

I don't think any version of TheSky that was freely bundled with a mount has ever included the ability to interface with a mount controller.

Kevin Kozel:
I shouldn't have to purchase a new edition of the product to enjoy the program on my new computer.

Following the above link should get you going. But we would also encourage you to consider upgrading to a more-capable edition.

Brian S. Rickard
Software Bisque, Inc.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS

© 2019 Software Bisque, Inc. 862 Brickyard Circle, Golden, CO 80403-8058 USA - phone: +1 303 278 4478 fax: +1 303 278 0045
Google+