Software Bisque

Take a virtual tour of the Software Bisque campus Watch Steve Bisque discuss the Paramount mount with S&T's Dennis Di Cicco Read the Paramount MYT Review Read about the Paramount Software Suite

Download Access Denied Despite Active Registration

rated by 0 users
This post has 1 Reply | 2 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 7
scarness Posted: 06-09-2019 6:31 PM

Hello,

I am new to Bisque, having purchased a new MyT yesterday.  I registered both the mount and  software serial numbers, and the website confirms both registrations are active.  However, when attempting to download software, access is denied, stating I haven't registered.  Something is not working.  Any advice?

Scott Carness

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 27,821
Software Bisque Employee

scarness:
having purchased a new MyT yesterday.
Thank you!

Sorry for the troubles accessing the installers.  Referencing this document, your account shows that you have successfully registered both serial numbers, and, provided you are signed in, your account has access to the software installers.   Note that as an Admin, I can sign into your account and download the installers, so, you must be able to.

scarness:
However, when attempting to download software, access is denied, stating I haven't registered.  Something is not working.  Any advice?

1. Does your sign in name appear in the upper right or the SB web site?  If not, make sure to sign in first.
  2. What is the exact URL of the file you're trying to download?  (Look in the address bar of your browser to view it.) 

We'll go from here.  For now, you should be able to install all the necessary software using the installers on the Paramount Software Suite thumb drive.

Daniel R. Bisque

Software Bisque, Inc.

862 Brickyard Circle

Golden, Colorado 80403-8058

Office Hours: 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday GMT-7:00

Posting Etiquette

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS

© 2019 Software Bisque, Inc. 862 Brickyard Circle, Golden, CO 80403-8058 USA - phone: +1 303 278 4478 fax: +1 303 278 0045
Google+