Software Bisque

Take a virtual tour of the Software Bisque campus Watch Steve Bisque discuss the Paramount mount with S&T's Dennis Di Cicco Read the Paramount MYT Review Read about the Paramount Software Suite

MacBook Air running The Sky X Pro with camera add-on will not connect to Atik Infinity

rated by 0 users
This post has 2 Replies | 2 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 4
tim snider Posted: 06-13-2019 8:33 AM

Hi,

Re:  MacBook Air running The Sky X Pro with camera add-on will not connect to Atik Infinity...

I have downloaded and installed Mac drivers from Atik.  I can run Infinity camera using AstroLive software on MacBook so I think power supply, camera and cable are OK.  When trying to connect to Infinity camera The Sky X Pro returns error message:  "No device has been selected. Error = 225".  Camera setup option selected in The Sky X Pro is "ATIK Camera PlugIn 2.0"

Thanks in advance for your assistance,

Timothy M. Snider

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 27,821
Software Bisque Employee

Please try:

1. TheSkyX > Telescope > Telescope Setup > click Save Profile As, then enter the name of the profile to save (for example, "My Profile") and click Save.
  2. Click New Profile, and click Yes.  This resets the profile settings so that no devices are selected.
  3. On the Imaging System Setup window, under Imaging System (left side) double-click Camera, and choose the ATIK camera.  Click Camera Setup > Settings, and choose the ATIK specific settings (if any). 
  4. On the Imaging System Setup window, click Camera Setup > Connect.

Does the behavior persist?

Daniel R. Bisque

Software Bisque, Inc.

862 Brickyard Circle

Golden, Colorado 80403-8058

Office Hours: 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday GMT-7:00

Posting Etiquette

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,907
Software Bisque Employee

By email 2019-06-26 03:14Z (How do I reply to a post on the Software Bisque Forum?):

tim snider:

Yes, same error message.

What is the version and build of TheSkyX Professional Edition that you're using? See TheSkyX > About TheSkyX. Also run TheSkyX > Check for Updates to determine if a newer update or daily build is available, and if so, consider updating to the latest daily build.

Brian S. Rickard
Software Bisque, Inc.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS

© 2019 Software Bisque, Inc. 862 Brickyard Circle, Golden, CO 80403-8058 USA - phone: +1 303 278 4478 fax: +1 303 278 0045
Google+