Software Bisque

Take a virtual tour of the Software Bisque campus Watch Steve Bisque discuss the Paramount mount with S&T's Dennis Di Cicco Read the Paramount MYT Review Read about the Paramount Software Suite

Editing SB account info

rated by 0 users
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 39
tlahey Posted: 07-07-2019 5:00 AM

I am trying to edit my account address and email address, as I have moved.

1. I cannot find where to edit the email address used to send me notifications of renewals.

2. I found where to edit my mailing Address, but when I click on Update and enter a new address and save, the stored address does not change.  In the lower left of the window in which I make the change, I see "Google+".  When I click on that link, I get a window saying that Google+ personal accounts have been discontinued.  Is this the cause of the problem?

Thanks

Tim Lahey

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,891
Software Bisque Employee

tlahey:
1. I cannot find where to edit the email address used to send me notifications of renewals.

While signed into your Software Bisque member account, open your member page by clicking on your account name in the banner atop any page, then click one of the "Edit your profile to..." links to view the Edit Your Profile page. The Profile Options tab will open by default, which is where you may specify or change your optional public email address that would be visible to other members. To change your private email address (to which our system would send notifications), switch to the Site Options tab of the Edit Your Profile page and look under the Email Configuration section.

tlahey:
2. I found where to edit my mailing Address, but when I click on Update and enter a new address and save, the stored address does not change.

Your Addresses page can be helpful for viewing physical addresses associated with your member account, but the Update option there may not work properly (it may be browser dependent). I find that the Delete option works, but only if I execute it twice. Alternatively, you may use the Add or Change option under the Address Details section when you Checkout your next order, even if it is a dummy order that you cancel without submitting.

tlahey:
In the lower left of the window in which I make the change, I see "Google+".  When I click on that link, I get a window saying that Google+ personal accounts have been discontinued.  Is this the cause of the problem?

No. That's just a recently-discontinued-by-Google feature linked from the address editing tool. You may ignore it.

Brian S. Rickard
Software Bisque, Inc.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 39

Thank you Brian!

Tim

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS

© 2019 Software Bisque, Inc. 862 Brickyard Circle, Golden, CO 80403-8058 USA - phone: +1 303 278 4478 fax: +1 303 278 0045
Google+