Software Bisque

Take a virtual tour of the Software Bisque campus Watch Steve Bisque discuss the Paramount mount with S&T's Dennis Di Cicco Read the Paramount MYT Review Read about the Paramount Software Suite

Sky X for MAC disk image failed to mount

rated by 0 users
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Not Ranked
Posts 4
David Nelson Posted: 07-10-2009 3:39 PM

Just downloaded Sky X Serious for Mac and upon unzip, I am receiving a verification failed notice.  The resulting .dmg file, upon activation, tells me the disk image failed to mount and gives an 'invalid checksum' error. Therefore the install cannot be executed.  So, effectively, no Sky X.

Trying to install in MacBook Pro, OSX Leopard, version 10.5.7  

Download presented no problems; took about 30 minutes, 801.1 MB in zip file; unzipped to 801.7 MB dmg file

Would appreciate any help to get this going.  Let me know if I need to trash this download and try again.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 25,523
Software Bisque Employee

David Nelson:
Would appreciate any help to get this going.  Let me know if I need to trash this download and try again.

There should be no installation issues with the installer.   This error message indicates a failure to download the exact zip image.

Please try downloading the installer again, and let me know if the behavior persists...

Daniel R. Bisque

Software Bisque, Inc.

862 Brickyard Circle

Golden, Colorado 80403-8058

Office Hours: 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday GMT-7:00

Posting Etiquette

Not Ranked
Posts 4
Getting same error. Same download situation -- same file sizes, same time to download. Unable to do this earlier in the week -- out of town -- sorry for the delay in reply. Maybe I should get a DVD sent? My PC location is in The Netherlands (should not be an issue, but it's something perhaps you should know in case there is an issue with web-based software transfer overseas). My purchase credentials and stateside location are Wilmington, DE, so if DVD is sent, the US address on my purchase is the one to target. It will be sent to me form there by courier. If you have anymore download advice, let me know. I will try another download and let you know if it works.
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 25,523
Software Bisque Employee

I don't know what might cause the invalid checksum error message, other than a "corrupt" file.  I'll keep digging.

David Nelson:
Maybe I should get a DVD sent?

We'll do.

Daniel R. Bisque

Software Bisque, Inc.

862 Brickyard Circle

Golden, Colorado 80403-8058

Office Hours: 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday GMT-7:00

Posting Etiquette

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS

© 2018 Software Bisque, Inc. 862 Brickyard Circle, Golden, CO 80403-8058 USA - phone: +1 303 278 4478 fax: +1 303 278 0045
Google+