• This topic has 22 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 9:13 pm on 2014-11-08 by  Richard S. Wright Jr..

Tagged: ,

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Richard S. Wright Jr.
    Senior Moderator

Next year at or near AIC… could happen. East Coast… a couple of locations come to mind. Let's see how it goes this year ;-)

peter27284
    Participant

I want to echo Jim's comments. SB has elevated the market with their products. This equipment is really well thought through. Unfortunately you raised our expectations. Now nothing short of excellence can be accepted!!  The stuff works and well and yes it's clear SB will be around for a very long time. Thank goodness!

Peter

LIQUID360
    Participant

This workshop is a god send as a very new owner! Having had an initial issue with my mount, you guys have instilled confidence in how it was handled. The fact that my best old friend just happens to live in Golden and works for spyderco is the happiest of coincidences! Get to see an old friend and attend this workshop. This should be an epic weekend for me. Can't wait!!

Nate

vpcirc
    Participant

Sign me up for Sunday!

Ljheiland
    Participant

I am registered for Sunday.  Can I set up my mount/scope Saturday evening?

Richard S. Wright Jr.
    Senior Moderator

Yes, we anticipate that some of the Sunday folks will want to arrive Saturday night. GMARS is always open for visitors as well.

Richard

Starman99
    Participant

What about having one of these in Colorado at home base for Bisque? I'm in Santa Fe and would drive up for it.

Richard S. Wright Jr.
    Senior Moderator

We originally were talking about doing something like this in Golden. We have close to 60 people signed up now… a bit much for the home office ;-)  Maybe a smaller event later… we'll see.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.