Forums Historical Software Bisque Blogs Daniel R. Bisque’s Blog NEAIC and NEAF 2012 Edition

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Daniel R. Bisque
    Keymaster

I just got off the phone with Steve and he let me know that Software Bisque's booth at the 2012 Northeast Astro-Imaging Conference (NEAIC) located in the Crowne Plaza Conference Center in Suffern, New York, is setup and ready for business!

NEAIC is the annual warm up conference to the Northeast Astronomy Forum (NEAF) bash this weekend.  Together, they're the world's largest gathering of astronomy vendors and astronomy enthusiasts in one place (well, two places, actually; NEAF is a few miles away on the campus of Rockland Community College). 

If you're in the area, please stop by.  Steve Bisque, Tom Bisque and Richard Wright would love to show you our latest products and technologies, including the amazing new portable tripod for the Paramount ME and Paramount MX. 

Rumor has it there's some other really cool stuff on display worth seeing!

Steve Bisque (left) with Neil Fleming (photo by R.S.Wright, Jr.)

Steve and Tom Bisque at NEAF (photo by R.S.Wright, Jr.)

danco
    Participant

Bisque brothers (all of 'em) group photo please.

jeburnett
    Participant

Watch the video “Seeing in the Dark”.  They all walk AND talk in it!

http://www.pbs.org/seeinginthedark

Frank Cruz
    Participant

I think the father and son in the picture should receive a MX. Let me know if you need their names….

Daniel R. Bisque
    Keymaster

@Ernie,

Here we are, at New Mexico Skies after filming: http://www.pbs.org/…/meet-the-stargazers

@jeburnett:

Thanks for the Seeing in the Dark reminder.  How quickly I forget!

roystarman
    Participant

Okay It is almost July any hints on what the big suprise is? I am hoping for a complete MK5000 and USB hub for the ME. Might actually use the internal wiring again.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.