Will Software Bisque disclose customer information to third parties?
What information is Software Bisque collecting and how are they collecting it?
Your computer’s domain name and IP address are recorded automatically by Software Bisque’s web servers when you visit our web site. The domain name and IP address reveal nothing personal about you other than the IP address from which you have accessed our site. Software Bisque may use this information to track and analyze our web site traffic, or to track possible misuse of the Software Bisque network, its users, or to cooperate with law enforcement.
We do not collect and evaluate this information for specific individuals. Our web servers do not automatically record email addresses of the visitors.
What information does Software Bisque collect when I register products?
- Software Bisque may use your registration contact information to send you notification of upgrades, new products and services by email and/or postal mail or other means. Click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of Software Bisque promotional emails to be removed from this mailing list.
- Software Bisque will not share your email address, telephone number, mailing address or any other information with third parties.
What other information do you request?
Software Bisque may request your email address or mailing address to provide additional services (for example, to email subscription renewal notices, newsletters, promotional announcements or information about new products).
Whenever we request the identity of a visitor, we will clearly indicate the purpose of the inquiry before the information is requested.
Software Bisque has a strict “no-spam” policy. We do not sell, rent, or otherwise give your email address to a third-party.
We may from time to time send email announcing new Software Bisque products and services. Except as stated above, Software Bisque will not send you email that you have not agreed to receive.
When you sign up for a Software Bisque community forum, your name or alias is recorded solely for purposes of maintaining your own account within the forums. This information is not used to monitor your activity within a forum, nor is it used to identify you outside the Software Bisque network.
What information do you collect when I purchase something?
Purchases from the Software Bisque require you to enter your name, email address, mailing address, credit card number and expiration date. This allows us to process and fulfill your order and to notify you of your order status. This information may also be used by us to notify you of related products and services.
Software Bisque web pages may use a shopping cart feature that safeguards this information by using industry standard SSL (Secure Socket Layer) and “https” protocol. The HTTPS protocol and SSL encodes the information transferred between you and the server, rendering it unreadable to anyone trying to intercept the information. Other Software Bisque web pages properties do not use the https protocol, and thereby do not offer a secure coded way to transfer information.
- Your personal credit card number is never transmitted to, or archived by, Software Bisque. Credit card numbers are securely transmitted to Authorize.net, a third-party credit card authorization, .
Will you disclose the information you collect to outside third parties?
Software Bisque will only disclose personal information and/or an IP address, when required by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Cooperate with the investigations of purported unlawful activities and conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Software Bisque, or to
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Software Bisque, or visitors to the Software Bisque web site, or to
- Identify individuals who may be violating the law, the rights of third parties, or otherwise misusing the Software Bisque web site or its related properties, or to
- Fulfill a user’s order or request.
Software Bisque uses reasonable precautions to keep the information disclosed to us secure.
Software Bisque is not responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive the information. We are not responsible for such third-party privacy policies or how they treat information about their users.
What else should I know about my privacy when online?
- The Software Bisque web site contains links to third-party web sites.
- Software Bisque is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such third party Web sites.
Note: if you you voluntarily disclose personal information online – for example through email, discussion lists, or elsewhere, then that information can be collected and used by others. If you post your personal information online (including your email address, phone number, and mailing address) that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return.
The customer or user of the Software Bisque web site is solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of his/her personal information. Always use great care whenever you are online.
NEVER send your personal credit card information via email. This is not a secure method of information transfer. (Note that some credit card companies offer “one time use” credit card numbers that can be transferred through email.)
Requesting or deleting your data
To request a copy of the personal data Software Bisque has collected, or wish to remove your account, please email the Front Desk.
What are cookies?
You can choose whether to accept cookies by changing the settings of your Internet browser. You can reset your browser to refuse all cookies, or allow your browser to show you when a cookie is being sent. If you choose not to accept these cookies, you may not be able to place orders from the Software Bisque web site.
Your Consent To This Agreement