Welcome to Software Bisque
Thank you for stopping by the Software Bisque website!
To purchase products, ask technical support questions, download user guides, register your serial number, and access other Software Bisque website resources, you must first create an account and then log in to the Software Bisque website.
To get started, see How do I join the Software Bisque website?
Community Support Forums
Software Bisque Policies
If you’re unfamiliar with the Software Bisque website, please take a moment to read the following procedures on how to join, how to post support questions, and where to find answers to common forum-related questions using this forum.
Your account with Software Bisque provides the following benefits:
- No more lost or forgotten serial numbers! When you purchase a product from the Software Bisque Store, your serial number(s) are automatically registered to your account, and are always accessible on your account’s Subscriptions page. When you register your Software Bisque products purchase from anywhere other than the Software Bisque Store, the serial numbers are stored permanently with your account and are always accessible.
- Review your Software Bisque product purchase history as well as your invoices dates of purchase and mailing addresses.
- Easily renew your Software Subscriptions.
- Edit and personalize your account profile, including your biography, and avatar.
- Review your posting activity.
- Gain access Software Bisque Knowledge Base Articles to resolve known issues.
- Ask technical support questions.
Please follow the steps below to join the Software Bisque website.
Step 1: If you have not already done so, you need to join the Software Bisque website by creating an account.
To do so, click the Join link in the upper right corner of the the Software Bisque website.
Step 2: Follow the steps below to complete the registration.
Be sure to preserve your password so that you can sign in from a different computer or browser at a later date. We recommend using a password manager such as 1Password.
Step 3: Now that you have joined and successfully logged in to the Software Bisque Website, you can post support questions, download user guides, view your software downloads from My account and more. Remember, you must be logged in to access these resources.
Trouble signing in? See this Knowledge Base Article: I Cannot Join or Sign In
- The Software Bisque Website requires cookies to be enabled before you can log in.
- Spyware applications (such as ZoneAlarm, Microsoft AntiSpyware, etc.) must be configured to allow cookies, too. The “highest” security settings for these applications may prevent cookies from being installed on your computer. Consult the documentation for your spyware application for details about enabling site-specific cookies.
You must sign into the Software Bisque website to be able to ask questions, download your registered software or view your account information.
How to Log In:
- Visit www.bisque.com.
- Click My account > Login.
- On the Log In page, enter your Email Address, Password and click the Captcha checkbox.
Trouble logging in? See this Knowledge Base Article: I Cannot Join or Sign In
If you have forgotten your password, please click the I Forgot My Password link.
If your email address changes, please email FrontDesk@bisque.com the new address so that we can update your account.
Once you’ve successfully created your account on the Software Bisque Website, navigating to, reading and posting questions is simple. The following describes how to post a question to TheSkyX Professional Edition Forum.
Step 1: After signing in, click on the Support Link to show the Software Bisque Support Forums. This is where you can read and post questions.
The top of Support Forums page shows the unread Topics from all forums.
Scroll down the page to the Browse Support Forums page.
Step 2: Choose a specific forum in which to post a question, scroll down the page to Browse Support Forums.
Figure 9: The Browse Support Forums section of the Support Page.
- TheSkyX Forums: Provides links TheSkyX Professional Edition, TheSky
- Paramount Forums
- Other Support Forums
- iOs Forums
- Knowledge Base – This forum contains articles discussing solutions to known issues. Use the Search SBWS button to search for keywords pertaining to a particular issue.
- Pre-Sales Questions, Comments and Feedback. This is a moderated forum, which means that questions posted here are not visible immediately. Your question will be read by a forum administrator, and then either posted to this forum with the answer, or moved to a more appropriate forum and answered there.
Select the forum to which you want to post a question by clicking on the text link.
Step 3: Click the Write a New Post link (see Figure 7).
Step 4: On the Post a Message window, enter the subject and body of your message, and then click the Post button on the bottom of the page.
Figure 11: Enter a Subject and the body of your message, then click the Post button.
Please post questions to the appropriate forum. For example, a question about TheSkyX Professional Edition should be posted to TheSkyX Professional Edition Forum, rather than to TheSkyX Serious Astronomer Edition Forum.
The Software Bisque Community Forums allow you to carry on public conversations by posting questions, reading responses, and replying to responses on the forum using a web browser.
Your Software Bisque account can also be configured to automatically send private e-mail messages to you when someone responds to forum posts. These automated private e-mails are sent from the Software Bisque Forums Administrator e-mail account (phonetically, the email address is ForumAdmin at bisque dot com) and appear in your e-mail reading software (for example, in Microsoft Outlook’s Inbox).
If you receive an automated private e-mail from the Software Bisque Forum Administrator but want to respond publicly to the Software Bisque Forums, a very common mistake is to use your e-mail software to reply to the private e-mail, instead of posting a public response to the forum from your web browser.
To Reply (Publicly):
- Launch a web brower. Go to www.bisque.com/
- Find your post on the appropriate support forum.
- On the Forum page, click the Reply link on the post to which you wish to reply, then type your response (Figure 13).
- When finished, click the Post graphic.
Your post now appears on the forum, rather than being sent as a private email.
You receive a reminder email before your annual software subscription is about to expire.
To renew your subscription:
- Click My account > Login to log in to the Software Bisque website.
- Enter your Email Address, Password and click the Captcha checkbox, then click Log In.
- Click My account > My Subscriptions. The Status of your subscription should read Expired or On-Hold. If so, click the View button next to this subscription to view the details.
- Next to Actions , click Activate or Resubscribe to renew your subscription.
If you have any problems, please email the Software Bisque Front Desk and we’ll try to help.
The most common software questions about downloading software are answered below.
After you purchase software from the Software Bisque Store, click My account > My Downloads to download the software’s full installer and update.
If no update is listed, it means the latest full installer is the latest software release.
First, click My account > My orders to verify that you have successfully purchased software from the Software Bisque Store.
If your account shows you have ordered software, but My account > My downloads shows that no downloads are available, your annual software subscription is most likely expired and must be reactivated to gain access software downloads and updates.
To do so, click My account > My Subscriptions, then click the View button next to your subscription to view its status. Click the Reactivate or Resubscribe button to renew the annual subscription.