The Universal Adapter Plate can be used to permanently mount any Paramount model mount to the floor of an observatory or large isolated pier (such as an existing concrete pedestal). Compatible mount models include:
- Paramount MYT GEM*
- Paramount MX/MX+ GEM*
- Paramount ME GEM*
- Paramount ME II GEM*
- Paramount MEII/ME/MX+/MYT Permanent Piers*
- Paramount MX/MX+/MYT Permanent Piers*
- Paramount Taurus 400 Equatorial Fork
- Paramount Taurus 500 Equatorial Fork
- Paramount Taurus 600 Equatorial Fork
- Paramount Apollo 500 Alt/Az
- Paramount Apollo 600 Alt/Az
- Paramount Apollo 700 Alt/Az
- Paramount Apollo 800 Alt/Az
This adapter plate also accepts all Software Bisque permanent piers.
* The Universal Adapter Plate technical drawing (see the Documentation tab on this page) describes how GEM mounts and piers must be attached near the “celestial pole” side of the adapter plate.