The Helium Tripod is available in red or black for either the Paramount MYT or Paramount MX/MX+ mounts.
Click the Select Options button to choose the color and mount model.
- Red: Tripod legs are red anodized with black anodized accents (top plate, feet, etc.).
- Black: All aluminum components are anodized black.
Features and Specifications:
- 90 kg (200 lb.) maximum payload capacity
- 6.4 kg (14 lb.) total weight
- All aluminum construction (other than stainless fasteners and feet)
- Top plate rotates 360° to assist polar alignment
- Dynamic height range for 60 cm (24 in.) to 102 cm (40 in.)
- Stainless steel feet swivel to conform to most mounting surfaces
- Swiveling feet can be fit with spikes to optimize coupling to software ground and are compatible with other commercially available tripod feet
- Legs can be extended up to 5 inches to accommodate uneven surfaces, or to increase the tripod height
- Two built-in bubble levels for coarse leveling (with 10 arcminutes per one-tenth inch accuracy)
- Includes soft-sided carrying case