- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 11:58 am on 2013-11-06 by Daniel R. Bisque.
November 6, 2013 at 11:58 am #106695
Daniel R. BisqueKeymaster
Software Bisque Knowledge Base Article – 1235
ERROR 702: FILE NOT FOUND IS DISPLAYED FROM MOON PHOTO VIEWER
Choosing the Moon Photo Viewer command from the Tools menu results in an “Error 702 File Not Found” message.
- This error message can occur in TheSkyX Serious Astronomer Edition version 10.2.0 Build 7075 and earlier.
- This error message can also occur in TheSkyX Professional Edition for Windows version 10.2.0 Build 7365 and later.
TheSkyX Pro for Windows
TheSkyX Professional Edition's Moon Photo Viewer window (Tools menu) includes a Show High-Resolution Photos checkbox that displays high-resolution Clementine satellite photos of the Moon.
When the above error message is displayed in TheSkyX Professional Edition for Windows, it means the collection of Clementine photos is missing from TheSkyX Professional Edition for Windows Full Installers (that are distributed via DVD or download).
TheSkyX Serious Astronomer Edition for Windows
TheSkyX Serious Astronomer Edition for Windows does not include the feature to show high-resolution Clementine photos, and does not include the database of Clementine photos. However, the checkbox to turn on high-resolution photos on the Moon Viewer window was inadvertently included in TheSkyX Serious Astronomer Edition versions 10.2.0 Build 7075 and earlier. When this checkbox is turned on, the Moon Viewer window reports an error message.
The temporary workaround is to restore TheSkyX to default settings and then do not turn on the Show High-Resolution Photos checkbox. The next TheSkyX SAE update will resolve this issue.
TheSkyX Professional Edition
- Exit TheSkyX Pro.
- Download the Clementine photos zip here, then unzip and save them to the folder named Clementine in TheSkyX Professional Edition's Resources/Professional Edition/Photos folder (create this folder if it does not exist). The default installation folder is: C:/Program Files (x86)/Software Bisque/TheSkyX Professional Edition/Resources/Professional/Clementine
- Restart TheSkyX Pro.
The Clementine photos are now accessible.
- TheSkyX Serious Astronomer Edition, Mac and Windows
- TheSkyX Professional Edition for Windows
SBKB;error 702;Moon Photo Viewer;
The forum ‘Knowledge Base Articles’ is closed to new topics and replies.