Forums Knowledge Base Knowledge Base Articles 1059 – HOW CAN I BACKUP THE WINDOWS REGISTRY?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

admin
    Participant

Software Bisque Knowledge Base Article – 1059

HOW CAN I BACKUP THE REGISTRY?

ISSUE

Before making changes to the Windows Registry, I want to back it up in case I make
    a mistake.

RESOLUTION

Each operating system has a different procedure for backing up the Registry. The
    following articles (Microsoft's Knowledge Base) describe the procedure for each operating system.

Windows 95/98/Me
    Article 322754 How To: Backup, Edit, and Restore the Registry in Windows 95, Windows
    98, and Windows Me. 
    This article is no longer available because the operating systems are not longer supported by Microsoft.

Windows NT 4
    Article 323170 How To: Backup, Edit, and Restore the Registry in Windows NT.  This article is no longer available because the operating systems are not longer supported by Microsoft.

Windows 2000
    Article 322755 How To: Backup, Edit, and Restore the Registry in Windows 2000.  This article is no longer available because the operating systems are not longer supported by Microsoft.

Windows XP Home/Professional
    Article 322756 How To: Back Up, Edit, and Restore the Registry in Windows XP Home
    and Professional Editions.
      This article is no longer available because the operating systems are not longer supported by Microsoft.

Windows 10, 8.1, or 8

How to backup and restore the registry in Windows.

APPLIES TO

All Software Bisque products.

KEYWORDS

SBKB

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The forum ‘Knowledge Base Articles’ is closed to new topics and replies.