Forums Knowledge Base Knowledge Base Articles 1119 – THESKY6 BOX HAS FOUR SLOTS FOR MEDIA. MY EDITION OF THESKY6 HAS A FEWER NUMBER OF DISCS. AM I MISSING MEDIA?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

admin
    Participant

Software Bisque Knowledge Base Article – 1119

THESKY6 BOX HAS FOUR SLOTS FOR MEDIA. MY EDITION OF THESKY6 HAS A FEWER NUMBER OF DISCS. AM I MISSING MEDIA?

ISSUE

TheSky6's prefabricated box has slots that can hold up to four discs. I want to make sure I received the correct number of discs with my Edition of TheSky6.

RESOLUTION

TheSky6 is available in three different Editions: Student, Serious Astronomer and Professional Edition.

The number of discs that are included in the packaging depends upon the product you purchased.

•  TheSky6 Student Edition: 1 CD-ROM ($39.00 upgrade or $49.00 retail price)

• TheSky6 Serious Astronomer Edition: 2 CD-ROMs ($99.00 upgrade or $129.00 retail price)

• TheSky6 Professional Edition comes with either 4 CD-ROMs ($99 upgrade) or 4 CD-ROMs and 1 DVD ($119.00 upgrade or the $279.00 retail product).

If you purchased TheSky6 Professional Edition with DVD, then you should have a total of 4 discs (3 CD-ROM and 1 DVD).
      If you purchased TheSky6 Professional Edition on CD-ROM, then you should have a total of 3 CD-ROM discs.

Notes:

• All TheSky6 boxes have 4 slots (these boxes are pre-made with four slots)

• When installing TheSky6 from the CD-ROM media, the fourth CD contains shared Windows system files and, depending on what version of the Windows you're using, these files may not be required during installation, so the fourth CD may not be requested.  This is normal and expected behavior and does not indicate there are issues with the media.

APPLIES TO

TheSky6, all Editions

KEYWORDS

SBKB

Last Reviewed: 11/24/2004

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The forum ‘Knowledge Base Articles’ is closed to new topics and replies.