Forums Knowledge Base Knowledge Base Articles 1162 – WHY DOESN’T CCDSOFT WARN ME WHEN I AM ABOUT TO TAKE AN IMAGE AND A SUBFRAME IS ON?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

admin
    Participant

Software Bisque Knowledge Base Article – 1162

WHY DOESN’T CCDSOFT WARN ME WHEN I AM ABOUT TO TAKE AN IMAGE AND A SUBFRAME IS ON?

ISSUE

Why doesn’t CCDSoft warn me when I am about to take an image and a subframe is on? For example, I am about to take a long image or a series of images or color image and the subframe option is on.

RESOLUTION

Install the CameraEventWarnings plug in. It will warn you if you are about to take a long exposure (more than 60 seconds) or a series of images or color image and the subframe is on.

1. Exit CCDSoft.
    2. Download and unzip the CameraEventWarnings plug in
    3. Unzip and copy the file named CameraEventWarnings.dll into CCDSoft’s “Camera Event Plug Ins” folder. If the folder does not exist, create it.
    4. Verify the plug in is installed. Start CCDSoft, go to the Camera Control window, setup tab, press the Events button.

More Information

This camera event plug in is designed for interactive use of CCDSoft where you are sitting at your computer using the mouse and keyboard to control CCDSoft. It is not intended to be used when CCDSoft is under automated control, in which case it is advised to shut off the plug in.

APPLIES TO

CCDSoft Version 5

KEYWORDS

SBKB

Last Reviewed: 11/24/2004

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The forum ‘Knowledge Base Articles’ is closed to new topics and replies.